- How long has International Shipcare been in business?
We are the pioneers in the lay-up industry, having been in the business for over 40 years.
- What is your staff strength?
We employ more than 200 staff members
- What kind of clientele does ISC have?
ISC’s clients are blue chip international and multinational companies in the field of shipping, logistics and oil and gas.
- The lay-up industry is cyclical, so how stable is ISC’s business?
As a pioneer in the industry, ISC developed the industry blue-print for ships and vessel layup. Having been in the industry for 40 years, we have weathered numerous economic cycles and posses greater levels of experience and knowledge than any other layup company.
- What makes ISC a choice layup option for your vessels?
Our commitment and focus on quality and health, safety, security and environment ensures an efficient layup of vessels with preservation and maintenance a paramount concern. Our location in the secluded Bay of Brunei ensures your vessels are safe from harsh weather conditions and piracy.
- Is the job vacancy offshore or onshore?
Technical jobs are basically offshore, however its entails a daily boat transfer to the offshore vessel.
Only watchman position require onboard accommodation on a rotational basis of 2 weeks on and 1
- Where is International Shipcare located?
The administration office is located at Labuan Times Square, Labuan, while the operations are at The Asian Supply Base in Labuan. Both are located in the Federal Territory of Labuan.
- What the operating hours?
Operating hours for operations staff are:
Mon – Thurs : 7am to 5pm
Fri : 7am – 4pm
Operating hours for administration staff are:
Mon – Thurs : 8am to 5pm
Fri : 8am – 5pm
- How do I contact the Human Resources Department?
Please forward your queries to email@example.com
- How do I know there is a vacancy?
Please visit Careers in our website. For specific jobs, you may use the Job Search function.
- Do you offer internships?
We do not have an internship program but we accept internship applications on a case-by-case basis.
- What continuous development opportunities are available at International Shipcare?
At ISC, all new recruits are required to undergo a 3 month orientation program designed to equip the recruits with hands-on experience in every business unit of our operations to fully understand and experience our processes and procedures.
ISC also commits to continuous training and development of employees to ensure technological and procedural changes in the industry are learned and applied instantaneously.