(+6) 087 415 277
The following sets out the conditions of use of the International Shipcare website.
Unless specified otherwise, references in this site to “International Shipcare”.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements made on or contained in this website or in documents referred to, particularly those regarding capital employed, capital expenditure, cash, flows, costs, savings, debt, demand, disposals, dividends, earnings, efficiency, gearing, growth, improvements, investments, margins, performance, prices, productions, productivity, profits, reserves, returns, sales, strategy, synergies, tax rates, trends, value, volumes, the effects of International Shipcare merger and acquisition activity, are or may be forward looking statements. Such statements reflect the views of International Shipcare as of the date made with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ from those expressed in such statement, depending on a variety of factors including future levels of industry product supply; demand and pricing; political stability and economic growth; development and use of new technology; actions of competitors; and natural disasters, wars and acts of terrorism.
Ownership of the copyright of this site
The copyright in the content and any downloads from this websites is owned by International Shipcare or its subsidiaries unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. International Shipcare Pte. Ltd., 3 Pickering Street, #02-19 Nankin Row, 048660 Singapore.
Use of any Hyperlink
Neither we nor any of our subsidiaries are responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that our website of such a hyperlink does not signify that International Shipcare or its subsidiaries have reviewed or approve of the connected third party’s website or its contents – indeed in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party’s website containing views contradictory to those expressed of our website or otherwise containing held by International Shipcare and its subsidiaries.
What law governs this website?
You use of this website and download from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and Malaysia. The Singapore/Malaysia courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Maintain/increase asset performance
- Access to and use of RSS feeds made available to you through this website (“International Shipcare Feeds”) is provided by International Shipcare on the basis of a number of important terms and conditions, which are set out in full below.
- You should carefully read these terms and condition (“terms”). When you download a International Shipcare Feed you will be legally bound by these terms, which will take effect from the time you start downloading that International Shipcare Feed. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms, then you should not download any International Shipcare Feeds.
Changes to terms
- We are always looking to improve or update our services and so we may make changes to the International Shipcare Feeds at any time. We may also make changes to these terms, at any time. You will need to review these terms whenever you download a International Shipcare Feed. You will be legally bound by the updated or amended terms from the first time that you download a International Shipcare Feed after International Shipcare posts the changes on-line.
- You may display on your website the content which is available from International Shipcare and which you elect to receive via a International Shipcare Feed (“Content”). You may not transfer or sub-license this right to any third party. No rights granted under these terms are exclusive to you.
- All rights in the Content and the International Shipcare Feeds shall remain the ownership of International Shipcare or its third party suppliers and contributors.
- You must attribute responsibility for the International Shipcare Feed and the Content to us by including either of the following statements:
- You may not:
- Edit or modify any International Shipcare Feed or Content;
- Use any International Shipcare Feed or Content for commercial purposes; or
- Redistribute any International Shipcare Feed or Content;
- These terms do not grant you any rights in any trade marks, trade names or logo owned by International Shipcare, its third party suppliers and contributors.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your use of International Shipcare Feeds and Content is lawful under the laws of any country in which you use them.
- You may not use any International Shipcare Feed or Content on any website which (or includes content which) would or may damage the reputation of International Shipcare, International Shipcare Feeds or the Content. Without limiting the above, you may not use any International Shipcare Feeds or Content on any website which (or includes content which):
- Is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, profane, discriminatory, objectionable or inappropriate;
- Defames, threatens, harasses, abuses or otherwise violates the rights of others;
- Promote or provides instruction on unlawful conduct or promotes any form of violence or physical harm towards others;
- Infringes the rights of another party.
- You must not state or give the impression that your website been sponsored, endorsed ot otherwise approved by International Shipcare.
- Reserve all International Shipcare’s right in the Content; and
- Do not permit visitors to distribute the Content or make any use of the Content other than viewing and printing off personal non-commercial use (in which care those visitors must retain the attribution wording referred to in section 3.3).
- You must promptly refer any complaints or enquiries in relation to the Content to us at:
International Shipcare Pte. Ltd.
3 Pickering Street,
#02-19 Nankin Row,
- 4.6 You are entirely responsible for your use of International Shipcare Feeds and Content. You shall be responsible to us for losses, costs, claims, demand, damages and expenses which may suffer (whether directly or indirectly) as a result of your use of International Shipcare Feeds and/or Content in breach of these terms.
- The extent of our responsibility to you has been determined in the content of the following:
- Access to International Shipcare Feeds and Content s provided to you as a free of charge of service without any guaranteed term;
- It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of any International Shipcare Feed or Content for any particular purpose to which you wish to put it;
- You should not rely on Content or its availability via a International Shipcare Feed and you are responsible for any action you take or do not take as a result of Content;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software before you access or use any International Shipcare Feed or any Content.
- Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that Content is accurate, we cannot make any commitment to you that the Content will be accurate or suitable for you use.
- We will exercise reasonable skill and care in providing any services to you. However, we cannot give any commitment that International Shipcare Feeds or Content will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that International Shipcare Feeds, their supporting systems or any Content are free of viruses or bugs.
- International Shipcare can accept no liability to you far any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your use of International Shipcare Feeds and/or Content:
- Loss which was not foreseeable to you and International Shipcare when you first downloaded any International Shipcare Feed (event if that loss results from International Shipcare’s failure to comply with these terms or its negligence).
- Any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default); loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty.
- International Shipcare can accept to no liability to you if it fails, or is interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of:
- The non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party.
- Any other event not reasonably within International Shipcare’s control.
- Nothing in these terms will be limit International Shipcare’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- The extent of our responsibility to you has been determined in the content of the following:
International Shipcare’s remedies
- International Shipcare reserves the right at any time and for any reason to temporarily or permanently suspend your right to download any International Shipcare Feed or use any Content. You must destroy any copies of the International Shipcare Feeds and Cease to use or display any Content if you receive a request to do so from International Shipcare.
- International Shipcare May terminate the agreement made with you on these terms at any time without notice if you breach any of the terms. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying any copies of the International Shipcare Feeds and ceasing to display and Content.
- Following termination of this agreement, you shall cease to be entitled to download any International Shipcare Feed
- You may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights under it to any third party. We may assign or transfer this agreement or our rights in it to and third party.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not exercise any right under these terms then that shall not constitute a waiver of that right.