Code of Conduct
(+6) 087 415 277
ISC strives to demonstrate the highest standards of ethical conduct. Our code of conduct is founded on our values and clarifies the ethics and compliance expectations for everyone who works at ISC. Our Code reflects a principles-based approach in line with the values of the organization. ISC’s operations subjects employees to various laws and regulations according to respective countries of operations. Therefore, the Code establishes principles for business induction applicable throughout the organization regardless of location.
The Code covers:
- Duties of those who supervise others
- Personal commitment to doing the right thing
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- High level of commitment to protect the natural environment, to the safety of the communities in which we operate and to the health, safety and security of our people
- Employees – ISC seeks to build a workplace that is safe, professional and supportive of teamwork and trust.
- Fair treatment and equal employment opportunity
- Respectful, harassment-free workplace
- Privacy and employee confidentiality
- Business partners – ISC believes that business relationships are founded on trust and mutual advantage. ISC believes in competing aggressively for continued success but will do so fairly and in full compliance with the law. Our Code outlines our principles with regards to:
- Receiving and giving gifts and entertainment
- Conflicts of interest
- Competition and antitrust
- Trade restrictions, export controls and boycott laws
- Money laundering
- Working with suppliers
- Government and communities – The Code emphasizes that countries and communities in which ISC operates should benefit from out presence through wealth and job creation. The Code covers:
- Bribery and competition
- Dealings with government
- Community engagement
- External communication
- Political activity
- Company assets and financial integrity – ISC will be forthright and transparent about our operations and performance, accurate in the recording and reporting of data and results, and exercise care in the use of our assets and resources.
Having one set of values, behaviors and clear ethical expectations in Code of Conduct maintains a consistent standard of quality service across the globe.